Base WordPress Theme is a minimally-styled, feature rich, theme framework built specifically to power child themes. Base WordPress Theme includes an application framework, a theme options framework and a robust set of options for customizing your site. Base WordPress Theme have free Version (This membership gives you access to our free themes , You only receive limited access to our video tutorials and cannot access our well-groomed support forum. You can keep and use our themes forever).
Base WordPress Theme Main features & Design options：
- Theme Options Framework——Choose fonts, add custom CSS, enable apps, tracking code, and a variety of different customization options all without touching a single line of code. Base includes a theme options framework so you can add new options with minimal lines of code for your or your client’s projects.
- Application Framework——Base includes an application framework for adding “apps” to the theme. These “apps” include things like Slideshows, Category Columns, Magazine Layouts, Sliders, Video Galleries, etc. These apps will be added to child themes and will extend the functionality of Base. These apps are also interchangeable between Base child themes, so you can mix and match any of the available apps between themes. Apps are also sortable on the Theme Options page.
- Tumblr-style posts——Post formats are a new feature in WordPress 3.1 and will be included in Base when 3.1 is released. Post formats are similar the way in which Tumblr handles different styling for blog posts, gallery posts, video posts, quotes, Tweets, audio posts.
- Custom Headers——Select from a variety of header images, upload you own header image and select background colors. Header images add personality to your site and can change on a per-post basis if you select a Featured Image for a specific post. You can choose your own header image on the Appearance -> Header tab.
andard Theme Features：
- Browsers——Our themes are compatible with all popular web browsers: IE 7 & 8, Opera, Safari, Google Chrome, and Firefox.
- Menus——Customize your navigation menu to contain just the links you want and none of the links that you don’t.
- Languages——Our paid themesare packaged with a .po file for easy WordPress theme translations into your desired language.
- Templates——Choose from a variety of page templates, including full-width blog pages for versatile page layouts.
- Thumbnails——Upload, crop and select your post thumbnails, all from the backend of WordPress.
- Widgets——Drag and drop widgets into a variety of positions, including the sidebar and footer of your site.
- Quarterly Membership Plan – $49.00 (plus one month free)
- Annual Membership Plan – $99.00
- Developers Membership Plan – $299.00 / year
For more information,please visit graph paper press Base WordPress Theme, thanks.